Premium 9 AWG 12-Volt Power Connection System for Single Amplifier - 30A Maximum
Ideal for most Center Consoles, Pontoons, Runabouts and Towboats where amplifier location is 12 feet (3.7 m) from battery, or closer
This kit contains everything you need to make secure, high-integrity power connections using ABYC-Standard colored wires. Ensure the safety of your audio system and vessel with the included MAXI® Fuse and Fuse Holder. As with all our Premium kits, the power wire is true AWG-spec, pure OFC copper, which is tinned to combat corrosion.
Included in this System:
- Red 9 AWG Tinned Power Wire (with one Power Ring) - 2 ft (0.6 m)
- Red 9 AWG Tinned Power Wire (unterminated) - 10 ft (3 m)
- Yellow 9 AWG Tinned Ground Wire (with one Power Ring) - 12 ft (3.7 m)
- Blue 16 AWG Remote Turn-On Wire - 18 ft (5.5 m)
- 30 Amp MAXI® Fuse and Fuse Holder - XD-MFBW-MAXI
- Four 4-inch wire tires
- 4mm hex wrench
USA Limited Warranty: Two (2) years from the original date of purchaseWarranty Details
Find the answers to many common questions:
Voted "Favorite Stereo Manufacturer"
– 2011 Reader's Choice Awards, Powerboat Magazine
"Our customers are thrilled with the incredible sound quality of the JL Audio systems we're installing in our boats."
– Ariel Pared, SeaVee Boats
"We tested a boat with a complete JL Audio system... The clarity and power emitted by this system was second to no other boat system on any boat, of any size, we have ever heard. It was a truly amazing experience."
– Tony Adelo, Mayor's Cup Magazine
"My JL Audio sound system can turn a bad day of fishing into a fun day on the water."
– Captain Rimmer Covington, Owner - Mexican Gulf Fishing Company
Available in stores only