Wireless, High-Fidelity Audio Add-on Receiver
Using state-of-the-art wireless technology, the JLINK™ RX receives pure, high-fidelity sound broadcast from a JLINK™ transmitter (sold separately) from up to 100 feet away (30 meters).
Operating at an ultra-high frequency of 2.4 GHz, the JLINK™ RX delivers crystal clear, stereo sound virtually anywhere throughout your home without needing to route or hide long expanses of signal cables. RCA-type input/output connectors are compatible with most audio equipment and a compact design makes it easy to hide out of sight. A JLINK™ port is also included for direct connection with JLINK™ compatible JL Audio products.
Especially useful in system designs that include remote source applications, lengthy signal cable runs or demanding installations due to challenging architecture, the JLINK™ TRX system (sold separately) gives you the freedom to position a source unit or outlying amplifier/powered loudspeakers (subwoofer or full-range) almost anywhere you would like.
- Add-on receiver for use with JLINK™ TRX kit (sold separately)
- Outstanding fidelity in subwoofer and full-range applications
- Bit-Perfect Digital PCM Stereo Wireless Technology (16 bit / 48 kHz)
- RCA-type input/output connectors are compatible with most audio equipment
- Up to 4 JLINK™ receivers (sold separately) can be paired to each JLINK™ transmitter
- Includes JLINK™ port for use with compatible JL Audio products.
|Inputs||Bit-Perfect PCM Stereo Digital via 2.4 GHz Wireless|
|Outputs||Analog, left & right RCA-type |
|Output Impedance||250 Ω|
|Full Scale Output Voltage||1.2 V|
|Power Requirements||100 mA, 5 volts (via AC adaptor or JLINK port)|
|Height (H)||1.12 in / 28.5 mm|
|Width (W)||3.5 in / 89 mm|
|Depth (D)||3.5 in / 89 mm|
Find the answers to many common questions:
U.S.A. Warranty Information - Home Audio Electronics
JL Audio Home Audio Powered Subwoofer Systems are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for Three (3) Years from purchase date. JL Audio will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period.
Please hold on to your sales receipt! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser from an authorized retailer.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
The following is not covered under JL Audio's warranty program:
1. Product with defaced, altered or removed serial numbers (no valid, legible serial number = no warranty).
2. Product owned by anyone other than the original purchaser from an authorized JL Audio dealer. (The warranty is not transferable and will not apply to products purchased from unauthorized dealers.)
3. Product that has been physically abused (run over by a car or beat with a hammer, for example).
4. Product that has not been installed according to the instructions in the owner's manual
5. Product in which repair and/or modification has been attempted by unauthorized parties
6. Product damaged cosmetically due to improper handling or normal wear and tear
7. Product damaged in an accident, due to criminal activity (attempted theft, gunshot damage, etc.) or by 'acts of God' (flooding, lightning, locusts, etc.)
8. Custom finishes or other cosmetic treatments applied to products. (JL Audio will not be responsible for restoring or maintaining any custom finishes)
9. Installation and shipping costs associated with removing, re-installing or shipping the product to JL Audio for warranty service
Ask your dealer for details on warranty limitations.
If you need Service on your JL Audio Product:
All warranty returns should be sent to JL AUDIO freight prepaid through an authorized JL AUDIO dealer and must be accompanied by proof of purchase (a copy of the original sales receipt.) Direct returns from consumers or non-authorized dealers will be refused unless specifically authorized by JL AUDIO with a valid return authorization number. Warranty expiration on products returned without proof of purchase will be determined from the manufacturing date code. Coverage may be invalidated as this date is previous to purchase date. Return only defective components. Non-defective items received will be returned freight-collect. Customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance in sending the product to JL AUDIO. Freight damage on returns is not covered under warranty. Always include proof of purchase (sales receipt).
A complete collection of Home Audio Reviews & Product Information
"It stands among the best of a large class of highly able competitors, and might even be the very best of that small bunch."
Howard Kneller - Soundstage!Access, April 2016
Read the complete Dominion d110 Subwoofer and JLINK Review
Available in stores only