Wireless, High-Fidelity Audio Add-on Receiver
Using state-of-the-art wireless technology, the JLINK™ RX receives pure, high-fidelity sound broadcast from a JLINK™ transmitter (sold separately) from up to 100 feet away (30 meters).
Operating at an ultra-high frequency of 2.4 GHz, the JLINK™ RX delivers crystal clear, stereo sound virtually anywhere throughout your home without needing to route or hide long expanses of signal cables. RCA-type input/output connectors are compatible with most audio equipment and a compact design makes it easy to hide out of sight. A JLINK™ port is also included for direct connection with JLINK™ compatible JL Audio products.
Especially useful in system designs that include remote source applications, lengthy signal cable runs or demanding installations due to challenging architecture, the JLINK™ TRX system (sold separately) gives you the freedom to position a source unit or outlying amplifier/powered loudspeakers (subwoofer or full-range) almost anywhere you would like.
- Add-on receiver for use with JLINK™ TRX kit (sold separately)
- Outstanding fidelity in subwoofer and full-range applications
- Bit-Perfect Digital PCM Stereo Wireless Technology (16 bit / 48 kHz)
- RCA-type input/output connectors are compatible with most audio equipment
- Up to 4 JLINK™ receivers (sold separately) can be paired to each JLINK™ transmitter
- Includes JLINK™ port for use with compatible JL Audio products.
|Bit-Perfect PCM Stereo Digital via 2.4 GHz Wireless
|Analog, left & right RCA-type
|Full Scale Output Voltage
|100 mA, 5 volts (via AC adaptor or JLINK port)
|1.12 in / 28.5 mm
|3.5 in / 89 mm
|3.5 in / 89 mm
USA Limited Warranty: Three (3) years from the original date of purchaseWarranty Details
Find the answers to many common questions:
A complete collection of Home Audio Reviews & Product Information
"It stands among the best of a large class of highly able competitors, and might even be the very best of that small bunch."
Howard Kneller - Soundstage!Access, April 2016
Read the complete Dominion d110 Subwoofer and JLINK Review
Available in stores only