Rotary DRC Adaptor for MVi Amplifiers
Add rotary DRC capabilities to MVi amplifiers with ease.
- Permits direct connection of a DRC-205 rotary controller (non-marine) to a MVi amplifier for convenient remote preset selection, with RGB LED reporting, and adjustment of level, fader and balance from the helm.
- Plugs directly to the JLid-COMM Port of a MVi amplifier
- Powered via the JLid™ connection... no separate power wiring is needed!
- Built-in multi-color LED reports condition and faults
Notes: Not compatible with mono MV amplifiers or the MVi-HUB.This product is not needed for connection of the M-DRC-50 push-button controller.
JLid™ is JL Audio's protocol for digital controllers and for communication of settings between devices (not for audio signals).
JLid™ offers two-way communication for a range of accessories, including the following:
Wired System Controllers: DRC-100, DRC-200, DRC-205
Bluetooth® Communicator: VXi-BTC
Networking Accessory: VXi-HUB
JL Audio FiX™ and TwK™ processors each feature one “JLid™ Port”, designed for connection of a wired controller.
JL Audio VXi amplifiers offer powerful networking capabilities via JLid™, to deliver single-point control of multiple amplifiers in a system. This allows the user to adjust levels (Volume, Fader, Balance, Zone Level) and to select from multiple DSP presets, across an entire group of networked amplifiers. JL Audio VXi amplifiers each feature separate “JLid™ Control” and “JLid™ Comm” ports. Please refer to the VXi product manual and our Help Center for details.
JLid™ connections are made via standard CAT-5e cables.
Find the answers to many common questions:
U.S.A. Warranty Information - Marine Amplifiers and Electronics
JL Audio Marine Amplifiers and Electronics are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for Two (2) Years from purchase date. JL Audio will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period.
Please hold on to your sales receipt! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser from an authorized retailer.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
The following is not covered under JL Audio's warranty program:
1. Product with defaced, altered or removed serial numbers (no valid, legible serial number = no warranty).
2. Product owned by anyone other than the original purchaser from an authorized JL Audio dealer. (The warranty is not transferable and will not apply to products purchased from unauthorized dealers.)
3. Product that has been physically abused (run over by a car or beat with a hammer, for example).
4. Product that has not been installed according to the instructions in the owner's manual
5. Product in which repair and/or modification has been attempted by unauthorized parties
6. Product damaged cosmetically due to improper handling or normal wear and tear
7. Product damaged in an accident, due to criminal activity (attempted theft, gunshot damage, etc.) or by 'acts of God' (flooding, lightning, locusts, etc.)
8. Custom finishes or other cosmetic treatments applied to products. (JL Audio will not be responsible for restoring or maintaining any custom finishes)
9. Installation and shipping costs associated with removing, re-installing or shipping the product to JL Audio for warranty service
Ask your dealer for details on warranty limitations.
If you need Service on your JL Audio Product:
All warranty returns should be sent to JL AUDIO freight prepaid through an authorized JL AUDIO dealer and must be accompanied by proof of purchase (a copy of the original sales receipt.) Direct returns from consumers or non-authorized dealers will be refused unless specifically authorized by JL AUDIO with a valid return authorization number. Warranty expiration on products returned without proof of purchase will be determined from the manufacturing date code. Coverage may be invalidated as this date is previous to purchase date. Return only defective components. Non-defective items received will be returned freight-collect. Customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance in sending the product to JL AUDIO. Freight damage on returns is not covered under warranty. Always include proof of purchase (sales receipt).
Available in stores only