SlamPak™ for 2007-2016 Can-Am Spyder RS Roadster
SlamPak™ Audio System for the 2007-2016 CanAm Spyder
The Can-Am Spyder creates a totally new riding experience... one that's even more invigorating with a really great audio system cranking out your favorite music!
It all starts with custom-engineered aerodynamic pods housing a pair of our 7.7-inch marine component speakers. These are specifically designed to project clean, powerful sound in open air, and they do a great job mounted on the Spyder. The pods are styled to blend beautifully with the sleek lines of the Spyder and are positioned to give you and your passenger excellent sound quality.
We didn't stop there... We also engineered a Stealthbox® subwoofer solution that mounts inside the forward storage compartment and features our potent 8W3v3 driver. A special kit vents the storage compartment to maximize bass output without letting moisture in.
An ultra-compact and efficient 400 watt, four-channel XD amplifier mounts on top of the Stealthbox®, bringing the entire audio system to life. The supplied HD-RLC Remote Level Control can be mounted in the front of the vehicle to be used as an easily accessible subwoofer level control.
All of the speakers used in this system, as well as the fiberglass enclosures are built in our Miramar, Florida factory with global components.
This SlamPak™ package contains:
1 pr. Fiberglass Speaker Pods with M770-TCX-SG-TB 7.7-inch Marine Component Systems
1 ea. Fiberglass Stealthbox® Subwoofer System with 8W3v3-4 Subwoofer Driver
1 ea. XD400/4 Four-Channel Amplifier
1 ea. System wiring harness (includes power, speaker and signal wiring)
1 ea. HD-RLC remote level control
Illustrated installation and setup instructions.
Fits GS and RS models. Will not fit RT, ST or F3 models.
Due to the custom nature of this product, please allow an additional 5 days for order processing.
Find the answers to many common questions:
U.S.A. Warranty Information - SlamPak™ Powersports Audio Systems
JL Audio SlamPak™ Systems are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for Two (2) Years from purchase date. JL Audio will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period.
Please hold on to your sales receipt! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser from an authorized retailer.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
The following is not covered under JL Audio's warranty program:
1. Product with defaced, altered or removed serial numbers (no valid, legible serial number = no warranty).
2. Product owned by anyone other than the original purchaser from an authorized JL Audio dealer. (The warranty is not transferable and will not apply to products purchased from unauthorized dealers.)
3. Product that has been physically abused (run over by a car or beat with a hammer, for example).
4. Product that has not been installed according to the instructions in the owner's manual
5. Product in which repair and/or modification has been attempted by unauthorized parties
6. Product damaged cosmetically due to improper handling or normal wear and tear
7. Product damaged in an accident, due to criminal activity (attempted theft, gunshot damage, etc.) or by 'acts of God' (flooding, lightning, locusts, etc.)
8. Custom finishes or other cosmetic treatments applied to products. (JL Audio will not be responsible for restoring or maintaining any custom finishes)
9. Installation and shipping costs associated with removing, re-installing or shipping the product to JL Audio for warranty service
Ask your dealer for details on warranty limitations.
If you need Service on your JL Audio Product:
All warranty returns should be sent to JL AUDIO freight prepaid through an authorized JL AUDIO dealer and must be accompanied by proof of purchase (a copy of the original sales receipt.) Direct returns from consumers or non-authorized dealers will be refused unless specifically authorized by JL AUDIO with a valid return authorization number. Warranty expiration on products returned without proof of purchase will be determined from the manufacturing date code. Coverage may be invalidated as this date is previous to purchase date. Return only defective components. Non-defective items received will be returned freight-collect. Customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance in sending the product to JL AUDIO. Freight damage on returns is not covered under warranty. Always include proof of purchase (sales receipt).
"If you're lucky enough to have a vehicle that one of these Stealthboxes is made for, choosing it over anything else we have heard or seen is a no-brainer."
– CarSound Magazine
"...I was only hoping for more bass to the tune of what the factory Shaker 1000 system offered. What the JL Audio Stealthbox delivered was performance that surpasses the factory Ford stereo systems so completely that you can’t even compare the two systems."
– Shane McGlaun, I4U News, November 2010... on the Ford Mustang Stealthbox
Available in stores only