You can update your preferences anytime.
C2 speaker systems combine real silk dome tweeter performance, smooth mid-range and powerful mid-bass capabilities in a wide range of replacement speaker sizes.
Available as coaxials or component systems, C2 speakers benefit from our vast experience in woofer design, as well as the tweeter technologies employed in our world-class premium speaker systems. The voicing is neutral and accurate, thanks to careful attention to the woofer’s high-frequency extension and off-axis behavior.
The resulting products deliver a compelling performance solution at a price within reach of any enthusiast seeking the thrill of a truly exceptional listening experience.
JL Audio’s engineering department is at the forefront of research into fundamental loudspeaker behavior. We have developed proprietary analysis systems and invested heavily in state-of-the-art manufacturing and testing. This has borne numerous products widely considered as reference standards and has also resulted in many U.S. and International Patents issued for technologies that refine and extend the audio performance envelope.
• Multiple hole patterns and breakaway mounting tabs (depending on model).
• Shallow woofer mounting depths.
• Very compact component tweeter (flush or surface mount) .
• Minimal coaxial tweeter protrusion (0.45 – 0.56 inches depending on model).
• Allows smooth transition to tweeter
• Eliminates harshness in the upper midrange
• Well-damped cones and suspensions minimize ringing
• Killer bass response and higher output with less distortion!
• Edge-driven, 0.75-inch design is about as lightweight as materials get (good for high frequency extension and efficiency), is very well-damped (doesn’t ring like a bell) and also extremely durable in the automotive environment.
• Small diameter leads to excellent off-axis response at high-frequencies (can be mounted low and still have excellent highs and imaging at the listening position).