Our combination of leading the field in audio technology, uncompromising customer service, and employing some of the best and friendliest people we can find, has made us one of the most respected companies in our industry. We offer a very competitive benefits package including medical/dental/life insurance options, 401K option, and tuition reimbursement. Drug testing and background checks are part of our policy.
You are welcome to come to our facility and fill out an application in person!
Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 11:00AM or 2:00 - 4:00PM
10369 North Commerce Parkway, 33025
In the Miramar Park of Commerce
If you would like to send a resumé:
JL Audio, Inc.
Human Resources Dept.
10369 North Commerce Pkwy.
Contact us about this position
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions and parts lists
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Good manual dexterity and attention to detail
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Previous experience in assembly or packaging a plus
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
Compensation: $10.00 per hour to start
Full time position: 4 day work week (Monday - Thursday)
Hours: 7:00am – 5:30pm
2nd Shift Positions also available:
5 Day Work Week (Monday - Friday)
Hours: 6:00pm - 1:30am
Mobile Technical Support Specialist
This is a dream job for someone with a passion and knowledge of mobile and marine audio / electronics!
Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, detail oriented, and organized individuals. This agent will answer dealer and consumer emails and telephone calls to assist with mobile and marine system design and troubleshooting. This position requires excellent communication, troubleshooting and customer service skills.
• Extensive car and marine audio experience with strong troubleshooting skills
• Solid technical background in acoustics, audio equipment, and system design
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with OEM audio integration
• Experience with taking acoustic measurements and system tuning
• Experience in enclosure design
• Excellent computer skills (SolidWorks experience a plus)
• MECP, ABYC, & NMEA Certifications a plus
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Home Technical Support Specialist
This is a dream job for someone with a passion and knowledge of home audio & electronics!
The agent will be responsible for answering incoming calls and emails, giving quality service to end consumers and dealers of JL Audio. This position requires excellent communication, troubleshooting and customer service skills.
• Extensive home audio system design and/or installation experience with strong troubleshooting skills
• Solid technical background in room acoustics and system integration
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus