Our combination of leading the field in audio technology, uncompromising customer service, and employing some of the best and friendliest people we can find, has made us one of the most respected companies in our industry. We offer a very competitive benefits package including medical/dental/life insurance options, 401K option, and tuition reimbursement. Drug testing and background checks are part of our policy.
You are welcome to come to our facility and fill out an application in person!
Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 11:00AM or 2:00 - 4:00PM
10369 North Commerce Parkway, 33025
In the Miramar Park of Commerce
If you would like to send a resumé:
JL Audio, Inc.
Human Resources Dept.
10369 North Commerce Pkwy.
Miramar, FL 33025
Currently Available Positions:
Vehicle Systems R&D Technician
The JL Audio Vehicle Systems R&D department is looking to add an experienced technician to their team. Located in Miramar, Florida, this group is responsible for the design and development of vehicle specific products for consumers and OEM partners. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, detail-oriented individuals with the ability to multitask and work well on a team. A desire to learn and grow is a must.
- Extensive car and marine audio installation experience with strong troubleshooting skills
- Solid technical background in acoustics, audio equipment, and system design
- Thorough knowledge of vehicle electrical and mechanical systems
- Experience with OEM audio integration, acoustic measurements, and system tuning
- Proficient in woodworking and fiberglass fabrication with proper technique
- Excellent computer skills (CAD experience a plus)
- Strong communication and organizational skills (management experience a plus)
Looking for a skilled & disciplined designer to work for an established in-house Marketing Department in Miramar, FL. We are a consumer electronics company with a wide product category offering, which provides a nice level of diversity and design challenges. Our team is small which allows each team member to work on individual and team projects. We provide a friendly collaborative environment. We are looking for great communication skills, positive attitude, sense of humor, and the ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Organize and assist with product photoshoot production
- Retouch product photos to a consistent and high-quality level
- Create digital assets for ecommerce site
- Create/curate social media content including GIFs, Videos, Collages, Promotions.
- Design corporate presentations and brand guidelines according to brand standards.
- Design and source printed collateral such as ads, flyers, brochures, etc.
- Create tradeshow support materials
- College graduate
- 6+ years experience as a graphic designer
- Must take direction well and creative problem solve
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software products (with strong Photoshop production & compositing skills)
- Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong eye for photography and composition
- Strong typographic skills
- Detail oriented even when under pressure
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Video capture/editing skills a plus
We’re looking for a multi-talented Marketing Specialist to join our team! The Marketing Specialist will participate as member of a team of professional, dedicated employees managing internal and external marketing efforts. This position will utilize skills including team-based interaction and project management with a focus on event planning and execution. This is a demanding and diverse role that includes a mix of administrative tasks, project coordination and being a brand ambassador.
- Responsible for the successful execution and implementation of key strategic marketing events.
- Physical management of event process, logistics and transportation of resources
- Ordering of product / materials necessary to ensure event success
- Integration with Retail partners and Sales teams
- Maintain annual calendar of events and advise the Marketing Director of prioritization, resource plans, as well as budget required.
- Support the execution of trade show and regional event booth, show materials, graphics, marketing programs according to centrally developed theme and focus.
- Support Sales and Training Departments with event planning, presentations and support materials.
- Provide administrative support to each member of the marketing team as needed.
- Provide support in social media engagement as needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills including experience building and maintaining relationships within and outside an organization.
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize a large volume of tasks.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional business presence and acumen.
- Self-starter, high level of initiative, proven proactive thinker.
- Ability and willingness to travel multiple times per year.
- Bonus skills and experience include multi-lingual, general knowledge of audio technology, and previous professional experience in the consumer electronics industry.
Contact us about this position
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions and parts lists
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Good manual dexterity and attention to detail
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Previous experience in assembly or packaging a plus
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
Full time position: 4 day work week (Monday - Thursday)
Hours: 7:00am – 5:30pm
2nd Shift Positions also available:
5 Day Work Week (Monday - Friday)
Hours: 6:00pm - 2:30am
Compensation: $12 - $14 per hourTop
Technical Program Manager
Seeking an experienced program management professional in a fast-paced, high technology environment with the proven ability to develop and implement successful product development programs. Candidates should have a proven successful track record of delivering high quality consumer electronic products on-time and should have a demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have exceptional leadership skills built on a rock solid foundation of planning and risk management.
- The position entails product development program management from product concept through the shipment of the first purchase orders.
◦ Support Marketing/Sales during concept exploration and product definition.
◦ Take full ownership of product once program commitment is received.
- Project leadership and management responsibility (Cost, Scheduling, and Performance) for worldwide development and multi-functional project teams.
- The job involves frequent interaction with various stakeholders including internal cross-functional team members, external vendors/partners, executive staff members, operations, sales, product line management teams, and Asian suppliers.
- The Program Manager must be able to objectively evaluate risks against program objectives and be comfortable making difficult decisions, as well as deal with a certain degree of ambiguity. The PM must also be capable of making sound business decisions with minimal guidance while ensuring stakeholders are aligned.
- Lead multiple worldwide product development teams spanning cross-geographies through the product life cycle process from concept to product delivery managing multiple product programs simultaneously.
- Establish aggressive, but realistic schedules and cost targets ensuring that margin and product launch target dates are met.
- With outsourced projects, manage project activities including RFQ preparation and submission, supplier selection, product development, and design qualification with including OEM/ODM suppliers.
- Communicate clearly and frequently with the development team as well as with the broader organization as appropriate. This includes regular reporting of program status to multi-tiered audiences composed of team, business leaders and executive staff audiences through executive review meetings and Gate meetings as prescribed by internal development processes.
- Manage and implement programs involving cross-functional disciplines of Hardware (ME / EE), Firmware, Software, Operations, Marketing, and Finance while driving execution with finished good manufacturers.
- Create, develop, and manage program budget and product cost targets, staffing requirements, resource planning, schedule for program and product delivery.
- Create risk management list and contingency plans. Decide upon and execute contingency plans, when required.
- Critical success factors: energetic, self-driven, passionate, with a positive, do-whatever-it-takes attitude
- Bachelor of Science in an engineering or business-related studies.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or technical graduate degree a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a Project / Program Manager with involvement from initial concept through product delivery of high-volume consumer electronics.
- Experience with 12v amplifiers and marine source units would be very helpful.
- Formal Project Management training and Certification a plus (Cadence, PMI, PMP).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across organizations and geographies and interact, influence and negotiate effectively with all levels of management.
- International travel may be required multiple times through a product’s lifecycle.