Mounting fixture for ETXv2 and ETXv3 models. Sold in pairs.
Need help determining the correct Pipe-Mounting Clamp for your installation?
Download the ETXv3 Pipe Fixture Ruler.
Marine Materials / Testing
The design of marine products requires extensive materials testing to achieve reliability and longevity.
Building serious marine products requires a real commitment to environmental testing and materials specification. To this end, JL Audio has invested in Ultraviolet testing chambers (to simulate years of sun exposure) and Salt Fog chambers (to simulate years of exposure to salt-water environments). This testing is critical to building products that will not only sound great in your boat, but will also sound great for many, many years.
- injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene cone bodies with synthetic rubber surrounds, specifically formulated with UV inhibitors for marine duty.
- Marine-grade, synthetic fiber spiders with progressive roll designs to withstand high humidity.
- Specifically engineered polymer baskets are corrosion and UV-resistant and encapsulate the woofer's motor system to prevent corrosion.
- Gold-plated, marine-grade brass connection terminals
- Marine-grade stainless steel mounting hardware is included.
USA Limited Warranty: Two (2) years from the original date of purchaseWarranty Details
Find the answers to many common questions:
Voted "Favorite Stereo Manufacturer"
– 2011 Reader's Choice Awards, Powerboat Magazine
"Our customers are thrilled with the incredible sound quality of the JL Audio systems we're installing in our boats."
– Ariel Pared, SeaVee Boats
"We tested a boat with a complete JL Audio system... The clarity and power emitted by this system was second to no other boat system on any boat, of any size, we have ever heard. It was a truly amazing experience."
– Tony Adelo, Mayor's Cup Magazine
"My JL Audio sound system can turn a bad day of fishing into a fun day on the water."
– Captain Rimmer Covington, Owner - Mexican Gulf Fishing Company
Available in stores only