Weatherproof Source Unit with Full-Color LCD Display - 25 Watts x 4 @ 4 Ω
MediaMaster® - Full-featured, weatherproof marine source unit with full color LCD display - 25 Watts x 4 @ 4 Ω
The MediaMaster® 50 is a high-performance, single-chassis, powered source unit, engineered to deliver outstanding fidelity and advanced audio features on your boat, UTV and many other outdoor applications.
Equipped with a variety of mechless audio source options, the MM50 includes a Digital AM/FM Tuner, Bluetooth® connectivity, a USB connection for a USB drive or iPhone® and an Analog AUX input, all designed to ensure non-stop playback of your favorite soundtracks, no matter how bumpy the ride. A rugged, weatherproof (IP66 rated) chassis houses a 2.8-inch full-color LCD display, with separate Day/Night lighting themes for visibility, even in bright sunshine. When in motion, you will also appreciate the clean, uncluttered user interface with big text and large backlit controls.
Audio output options include a rock-solid, onboard amplifier, capable of powering your speakers with 100 watts (25W RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms) of break-through sound, as well as six channels of audiophile-quality preamp outputs from two independent main zones, plus a dedicated subwoofer zone. Each zone has its own flexible audio options and is controlled by a configurable master volume knob for quick, on-the-fly level adjustments, giving you complete command of volume levels in different areas of your boat.
With certified NMEA-2000® connectivity, the MM50 also offers control functionality using your , , or Multifunction Display! (MFD)
Need additional information on making MediaMaster® connections?
View the Help Center Article.
|Input Operating Voltage||10 - 16 VDC|
|Standby Current Draw||100 mA|
|Operating Current Draw||15 A|
|Recommended Fuse Value||15 A|
|Remote Turn-on Capacity||500 mA (max)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4 F to +158 F (-20 C to +70 C)|
|Display Size / Type||2.8-inch / TFT LCD backlighted|
|Display Resolution||320 x 240|
|Output Channels||Zones 1&2: Two stereo pairs of RCA plugs (4V RMS) Sub: One mono pair of RCA plugs (4V RMS)|
|Output Zones||Zones 1&2: Variable, Fixed or Off Sub: 500 Hz Low-Pass only|
|Maximum Output Voltage||4V RMS (Variable), Selectable 4V/2V/1V RMS (Fixed)|
|Height (H)||3.74 in / 95 mm|
|Width (W)||4.65 in / 118 mm|
|Depth (D1)||2.36 in / 60 mm|
|Depth (D2)||3.67 in / 93 mm|
|Mounting Hole Height (A)||3.12 in / 80 mm|
|Mounting Hole Width (B)||3.74 in / 95 mm|
Find the answers to many common questions:
Download Mounting Instructions/Template: MM50
U.S.A. Warranty Information - Marine Amplifiers and Electronics
JL Audio Marine Amplifiers and Electronics are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for Two (2) Years from purchase date. JL Audio will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period.
Please hold on to your sales receipt! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser from an authorized retailer.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
The following is not covered under JL Audio's warranty program:
1. Product with defaced, altered or removed serial numbers (no valid, legible serial number = no warranty).
2. Product owned by anyone other than the original purchaser from an authorized JL Audio dealer. (The warranty is not transferable and will not apply to products purchased from unauthorized dealers.)
3. Product that has been physically abused (run over by a car or beat with a hammer, for example).
4. Product that has not been installed according to the instructions in the owner's manual
5. Product in which repair and/or modification has been attempted by unauthorized parties
6. Product damaged cosmetically due to improper handling or normal wear and tear
7. Product damaged in an accident, due to criminal activity (attempted theft, gunshot damage, etc.) or by 'acts of God' (flooding, lightning, locusts, etc.)
8. Custom finishes or other cosmetic treatments applied to products. (JL Audio will not be responsible for restoring or maintaining any custom finishes)
9. Installation and shipping costs associated with removing, re-installing or shipping the product to JL Audio for warranty service
Ask your dealer for details on warranty limitations.
If you need Service on your JL Audio Product:
All warranty returns should be sent to JL AUDIO freight prepaid through an authorized JL AUDIO dealer and must be accompanied by proof of purchase (a copy of the original sales receipt.) Direct returns from consumers or non-authorized dealers will be refused unless specifically authorized by JL AUDIO with a valid return authorization number. Warranty expiration on products returned without proof of purchase will be determined from the manufacturing date code. Coverage may be invalidated as this date is previous to purchase date. Return only defective components. Non-defective items received will be returned freight-collect. Customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance in sending the product to JL AUDIO. Freight damage on returns is not covered under warranty. Always include proof of purchase (sales receipt).