Remote Bass Control for Select JL Audio Amplifiers
The RBC-1 remotely controls the Bass Level of the following JL Audio amplifiers:
JD-Series: JD250/1, JD500/1, JD1000/1
JX-Series: JX250/1, JX250/1D, JX500/1, JX500/1D, JX1000/1D
HX-Series: HX300/1 in Low Pass Mode (Note: M-RBC-1 is also available)
MHX-Series: MHX300/1 in Low Pass Mode (Note: M-RBC-1 is also available)
MX-Series: MX300/1, MX500/1 in Low Pass Mode (Note: M-RBC-1 is also available)
RD-Series: RD500/1, RD1000/1, RD1500/1, RD900/5
When the RBC-1 is connected to the above amplifiers, it acts as an attenuator on the input gain of the amplifier and is used to adjust the overall level of the amplifier from the front of the vehicle.
The RBC-1 remotely controls the Bass Level of the following JL Audio subwoofer systems:
PowerWedge+: All Models
MicroSub+: All Models
When the RBC-1 is connected to the above subwoofer systems, it acts as an attenuator on the input gain of the amplifier and is used to adjust the overall level of the amplifier from the front of the vehicle.
The RBC-1 remotely controls the Bass EQ boost feature of the following JL Audio amplifiers:
Slash v3 Series: 600/1v3, 1200/1v3
Slash v2 Series: 250/1v2, 500/1v2, 1000/1v2, 450/4v2
Original Slash Series: 500/1, 1000/1, 450/4, 500/5
G-Series: All Models
A-Series: All Models
e-Series: All Models (including marine versions)
M-Series: M1400, M1700, M2150, M2250, M4300, M4500, M6450, M6600
When the RBC-1 is connected to the above amplifiers, the on-board "Boost" control of the amplifier is defeated and the RBC-1 becomes the active controller.
The RBC-1 kit includes the rotary control with a black ABS knob, mounting hardware and one 18 ft. (5.5 m) cable.
Find the answers to many common questions:
U.S.A. Warranty Information - Mobile Audio Amplifiers and Electronic Products
JL Audio Amplifiers and Electronics are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for Two (2) Years from purchase date. The Mobile Audio Amplifier warranty can be expanded to a total of Three (3) Years from the date of purchase with the accompanying purchase of a qualifying JL Audio Amplifier Power Connection System and with installation by a JL Audio Authorized Retailer. JL Audio will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period.
Please hold on to your sales receipt! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser from an authorized retailer.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
The following is not covered under JL Audio's warranty program:
1. Product with defaced, altered or removed serial numbers (no valid, legible serial number = no warranty).
2. Product owned by anyone other than the original purchaser from an authorized JL Audio dealer. (The warranty is not transferable and will not apply to products purchased from unauthorized dealers.)
3. Product that has been physically abused (run over by a car or beat with a hammer, for example).
4. Product that has not been installed according to the instructions in the owner's manual
5. Product in which repair and/or modification has been attempted by unauthorized parties
6. Product damaged cosmetically due to improper handling or normal wear and tear
7. Product damaged in an accident, due to criminal activity (attempted theft, gunshot damage, etc.) or by 'acts of God' (flooding, lightning, locusts, etc.)
8. Custom finishes or other cosmetic treatments applied to products. (JL Audio will not be responsible for restoring or maintaining any custom finishes)
9. Installation and shipping costs associated with removing, re-installing or shipping the product to JL Audio for warranty service
Ask your dealer for details on warranty limitations.
If you need Service on your JL Audio Product:
All warranty returns should be sent to JL AUDIO freight prepaid through an authorized JL AUDIO dealer and must be accompanied by proof of purchase (a copy of the original sales receipt.) Direct returns from consumers or non-authorized dealers will be refused unless specifically authorized by JL AUDIO with a valid return authorization number. Warranty expiration on products returned without proof of purchase will be determined from the manufacturing date code. Coverage may be invalidated as this date is previous to purchase date. Return only defective components. Non-defective items received will be returned freight-collect. Customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance in sending the product to JL AUDIO. Freight damage on returns is not covered under warranty. Always include proof of purchase (sales receipt).
Available in stores only