In addition to the new dual-8 ohm impedance, the TW3 thin-line of subwoofers continues to offer dual 4-ohm impedance models. Available in 10-inch and 12-inch sizes, the TW3 subwoofer drivers utilize proprietary Concentric Tube Suspension technology to achieve a very shallow mounting depth and operate in compact enclosures, making them ideal for challenging installations, while still delivering excellent output and fidelity.
TW3 Dual 8 ohm Subwoofers:
10TW3-D8: TW3 10-inch Subwoofer Driver (400 W, dual 8 Ω voice coils)
12TW3-D8: TW3 12-inch Subwoofer Driver (400 W, dual 8 Ω voice coils)
- Very shallow mounting depth (3.25 / 3.50 Inches)
- No pole vent: permits mounting close to rear wall of enclosure.
- Very small sealed enclosure volume requirements
- Very long linear excursion capability (0.60 In / 15.2 mm, one-way)
- DMA-optimized motor designs
- Proprietary "concentric tube" architecture
- Patented "floating cone attach method" technology
- Cast alloy frame
- Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Rubber surround
- Aluminum-alloy dust cap and rear cap with JL Audio logo
- Built in USA, with global components
MSRP USD: $299.99 (10TW3-D4, 10TW3-D8) and $349.99 (12TW3-D4, 12TW3-D8)
Availability: January, 2017
Additional mobile product introductions for 2017 include ultra-premium C7 component drivers, C1 coaxial and component speaker systems, new Stealthbox® subwoofer system models, and additions to the ECS connection products.