You can update your preferences anytime.
Designed for residential applications, Pavilion™ in-ceiling speakers are engineered to deliver outstanding audio performance and durability in overhead outdoor spaces.
All Pavilion™ speakers feature a long-excursion, DMA-optimized woofer and size-specific, silk dome tweeter for impressive bass response and superior high-frequency detail. Housed within each woofer’s chassis is a model specific, multi-order, true 2-way crossover, guarded from the elements. Each crossover network includes an electronic tweeter protection circuit designed to minimize the possibility of tweeter failure. All models incorporate a low-profile mounting bezel with an integrated tweeter bridge and a flush-mount grille for a discreet visual appearance.
To ensure long-term performance, all Pavilion™ speakers are designed and built to exceed marine industry standards for salt-fog and UV exposure. These are true outdoor rated products.
JL Audio’s continuing commitment to U.S. loudspeaker production is unique in the industry and is central to the quality, durability and consistency of our speakers.
Materials and components from our global network of suppliers feed JL Audio’s state-of-the-art production facility in Miramar, Florida. This is where our design engineers, production engineers and production teams work together in one location to deliver a level of quality and performance that separates our products from the rest.
1. Mounting System: Innovative design permits rock-solid installations in a wide range of materials.
2. Weatherproof Coaxial Speaker: Available in 6.5, 7.7 and 8.8-inch sizes, each with specific silk dome tweeters for superior, full-range output. (PV-FX7 Shown)
3. Flush-Mount Grille: Ultra-thin, fine mesh design attaches magnetically for a discreet visual appearance.
• Pavilion™ Outdoor Speaker Kit
• Magnetically Attached Paint Shield (included)
• Magnetically attached, Fine Mesh Grille (included)