For decades, JL Audio has led with the notion that subwoofers are essential and important to any serious audio system. Exceptional car subwoofers have always been front and center for us. From the original 8W2 in the 1980's, to the groundbreaking W1 and W6 subwoofers of the 1990's, and on to today's broad lineup of models, the focus has always been on sound quality and the enjoyment of music.
A highly experienced design team, led by JL Audio CEO, Lucio Proni, works with the industry's most advanced engineering resources to improve the performance of our products with each generation. Many of their breakthroughs have earned U.S. and international patents and give JL Audio subwoofers unique capabilities that cannot be matched by other products.
Today's lineup includes the following car subwoofer product lines:
- W7AE: The reference for automotive sub-bass. Built in USA, with global components
- W6v3: High output and sublime sound quality in small enclosures. Built in USA, with global components
- W3v3: All-around excellence and reliability. Built in USA, with global components
- W1v3: Well-suited for very small enclosures. Moderate mounting depth. Imported
- W0v3: Exceptional value and performance. Imported
- TW5v2: Incredibly shallow mounting depth and high output. Built in USA, with global components
- TW3: Versatile, powerful, and great sounding. Built in USA, with global components
- TW1: Superb sound quality in tiny enclosures. Built in USA, with global components
JL Audio’s commitment to U.S. loudspeaker production continues to grow. Out of eight car subwoofer lines, six of them are built in our South Florida factory, where our highly skilled workforce adheres to extremely high quality standards. They build products capable of satisfying the most demanding audio enthusiast... and our own desire to build the best car subwoofers on earth.
It's how we play.