2-Way Component System: 6-inch (150 mm) Woofer, 0.75-inch (19 mm) Silk Dome Tweeter
The Evolution C2 systems deliver sparkling high-frequency detail, smooth mid-range and powerful mid-bass, thanks to real silk dome tweeters and long linear excursion woofer designs.
The C2-600 system features 6-inch (150 mm) component woofers with mineral-filled polypropylene cones, long excursion capabilities and stamped steel frames. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems.
The 6-inch (150 mm) format is a direct fit in many Japanese vehicles where a full-size 6.5-inch speaker (165 mm) will not fit without modification. Multiple mounting patterns are provided on the woofer frame for easy installation into most vehicles that accept a 6-inch (150 mm) speaker.
The C2 component tweeters are built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver smooth, extended response, on and off axis. Flush-mounting and surface-mounting fixtures are included to fit a wide variety of installation needs.
C2 crossover networks are compact and built with premium component parts, including Mylar® capacitors and segmented air-core inductors. Three levels of tweeter attenuation are provided, as well as a tweeter protector.
Woofer grilles are included, each consisting of a black grille tray with satin silver accents and a black steel mesh grille with an electroformed JL Audio logo.
Sonic character: Clean and Dynamic
Sold as a pair.
|Continuous Power Handling (RMS)||60 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS)||15 - 100 W / Ch.|
|System Efficiency||90.5 dB @ 1 W / 1 m|
|System Nominal Impedance||4 Ω|
|System Frequency Response||59 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB|
|Frame Outer Diameter* (A)||6.21 in / 158 mm|
|Grille Tray Outer Diameter (B)||6.51 in / 163 mm|
|Motor Outer Diameter (C)||3.15 in / 80 mm|
|Frontal Coaxial Tweeter Protrusion (D)||N/A|
|Frontal Grille Protrusion** (E)||0.91 in / 23 mm|
|Mounting Hole Diameter (F)||5.00 in / 127 mm|
|Mounting Depth (G)||2.38 in / 60 mm|
*Does not take into account mounting tabs
|Flush Mount Fixture Diameter (A1)||1.87 in / 48 mm|
|Surface Mount Fixture Diameter (A2)||1.69 in / 43 mm|
|Flush Mount Mounting Hole Diameter (B)||1.625 in / 41 mm|
|Flush Mount Mounting Depth (C)||0.76 in / 19 mm|
|Flush Mount Tweeter Frontal Protrusion (D1)||0.29 in / 7 mm|
|Surface Mount Tweeter Frontal Protrusion (D2)||0.92 in / 23 mm|
|Width (W)||3.36 in / 85 mm|
|Height (H)||1.44 in / 37 mm|
|Depth (D)||4.72 in / 120 mm|
Find the answers to many common questions:
U.S.A. Warranty Information - Evolution® Mobile Audio Speaker Systems
JL Audio Evolution Speaker Systems are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for One (1) Year from purchase date. JL Audio will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period.
Please hold on to your sales receipt! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser from an authorized retailer.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
The following is not covered under JL Audio's warranty program:
1. Product with defaced, altered or removed serial numbers (no valid, legible serial number = no warranty).
2. Product owned by anyone other than the original purchaser from an authorized JL Audio dealer. (The warranty is not transferable and will not apply to products purchased from unauthorized dealers.)
3. Product that has been physically abused (run over by a car or beat with a hammer, for example).
4. Product that has not been installed according to the instructions in the owner's manual
5. Product in which repair and/or modification has been attempted by unauthorized parties
6. Product damaged cosmetically due to improper handling or normal wear and tear
7. Product damaged in an accident, due to criminal activity (attempted theft, gunshot damage, etc.) or by 'acts of God' (flooding, lightning, locusts, etc.)
8. Custom finishes or other cosmetic treatments applied to products. (JL Audio will not be responsible for restoring or maintaining any custom finishes)
9. Installation and shipping costs associated with removing, re-installing or shipping the product to JL Audio for warranty service
Ask your dealer for details on warranty limitations.
If you need Service on your JL Audio Product:
All warranty returns should be sent to JL AUDIO freight prepaid through an authorized JL AUDIO dealer and must be accompanied by proof of purchase (a copy of the original sales receipt.) Direct returns from consumers or non-authorized dealers will be refused unless specifically authorized by JL AUDIO with a valid return authorization number. Warranty expiration on products returned without proof of purchase will be determined from the manufacturing date code. Coverage may be invalidated as this date is previous to purchase date. Return only defective components. Non-defective items received will be returned freight-collect. Customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance in sending the product to JL AUDIO. Freight damage on returns is not covered under warranty. Always include proof of purchase (sales receipt).
Available in stores only