Monoblock Class D Subwoofer Amplifier, 250 W x 1 @ 2 Ω / 160 W x 1 @ 4 Ω - 14.4V
This rugged and reliable Class D monoblock uses a robust MOSFET power supply design that delivers rock-solid bass performance at a very affordable price.
Targeted specifically for subwoofer applications, the JX250/1D includes a low-pass filter with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-200 Hz. It also features a variable bass boost at 45 Hz. with up to 12 dB of boost and an optional remote level control. Dedicated hi-level inputs are included, in addition to conventional low-level RCA inputs and a set of pass-through preamp outputs, making it easy to integrate with a variety of OEM and aftermarket head units.
|@ 4 Ω||160 W RMS x 1|
|@ 3 Ω||200 W RMS x 1|
|@ 2 Ω||250 W RMS x 1|
|@ 1.5 Ω||N/A|
|@ 4 Ω||125 W RMS x 1|
|@ 3 Ω||160 W RMS x 1|
|@ 2 Ω||220 W RMS x 1|
|@ 1.5 Ω||N/A|
|Frequency Response||10 Hz - 150 Hz (+0, -1dB)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power||>97 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W||>76 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|Damping Factor @ 4 Ω||>1000 / 50 Hz|
|Damping Factor @ 2 Ω||>500 / 50 Hz|
|THD+N @ Rated Power||<1% @ 2 Ω per Ch.|
|Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs||200 mV - 4 V RMS|
|Input Voltage Range @ High-Level Inputs||2 V - 10 V RMS|
|Min.Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge||8 AWG wire|
|Fuse Rating||30 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)|
|Filter Mode(s)||Low-Pass only|
|Filter Slope(s)||12 dB/octave|
|Filter Frequency Range||50 Hz - 200 Hz|
|Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometer||No|
|Filter Defeat Function||No|
|Bass Boost EQ||0 to +12 dB @ 45 Hz|
|Output Polarity Switch||No|
|Remote Subwoofer Level Control||Optional (RBC-1)|
|Remote Bass EQ Boost Control||No|
|Pass-Through Preamp Output||Unbuffered|
|Height (H)||2.09 in / 53 mm|
|Width (W)||7.83 in / 199 mm|
|Depth (D)||7.68 in / 195 mm|
|Net Weight||4.6 lb / 2.09 kg|
Class D Circuitry
Subwoofer-optimized, Class D amplifier circuit delivers high efficiency without sacrificing low-frequency fidelity.
The design of our Class D subwoofer amplifier circuits places a high emphasis on damping of the driven load and low-frequency control. Exceptional efficiency is also achieved, which allows the amplifier to be physically compact and also draws far less current from a vehicle’s electrical system during high-power operation.
Find the answers to many common questions:
U.S.A. Warranty Information - Mobile Audio Amplifiers and Electronic Products
JL Audio Amplifiers and Electronics are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for Two (2) Years from purchase date. The Mobile Audio Amplifier warranty can be expanded to a total of Three (3) Years from the date of purchase with the accompanying purchase of a qualifying JL Audio Amplifier Power Connection System and with installation by a JL Audio Authorized Retailer. JL Audio will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period.
Please hold on to your sales receipt! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser from an authorized retailer.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
The following is not covered under JL Audio's warranty program:
1. Product with defaced, altered or removed serial numbers (no valid, legible serial number = no warranty).
2. Product owned by anyone other than the original purchaser from an authorized JL Audio dealer. (The warranty is not transferable and will not apply to products purchased from unauthorized dealers.)
3. Product that has been physically abused (run over by a car or beat with a hammer, for example).
4. Product that has not been installed according to the instructions in the owner's manual
5. Product in which repair and/or modification has been attempted by unauthorized parties
6. Product damaged cosmetically due to improper handling or normal wear and tear
7. Product damaged in an accident, due to criminal activity (attempted theft, gunshot damage, etc.) or by 'acts of God' (flooding, lightning, locusts, etc.)
8. Custom finishes or other cosmetic treatments applied to products. (JL Audio will not be responsible for restoring or maintaining any custom finishes)
9. Installation and shipping costs associated with removing, re-installing or shipping the product to JL Audio for warranty service
Ask your dealer for details on warranty limitations.
If you need Service on your JL Audio Product:
All warranty returns should be sent to JL AUDIO freight prepaid through an authorized JL AUDIO dealer and must be accompanied by proof of purchase (a copy of the original sales receipt.) Direct returns from consumers or non-authorized dealers will be refused unless specifically authorized by JL AUDIO with a valid return authorization number. Warranty expiration on products returned without proof of purchase will be determined from the manufacturing date code. Coverage may be invalidated as this date is previous to purchase date. Return only defective components. Non-defective items received will be returned freight-collect. Customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance in sending the product to JL AUDIO. Freight damage on returns is not covered under warranty. Always include proof of purchase (sales receipt).
Available in stores only