Wired, Full-Function NMEA 2000® Network Controller with Full-Color LCD Display for use with MediaMaster®
Full-function, NMEA 2000® network wired remote controller with full color LCD display
The MMR-40 is a NMEA 2000® Network Controller engineered to add full-function, auxiliary control to MediaMaster® source units.
Outfitted with a NMEA 2000® Micro-C connector, the MMR-40 connects to a host MediaMaster® source unit in two ways:
- Direct interface with a vessel's NMEA 2000® network using applicable NMEA 2000® cables and connectors (not included)
- Direct connection of one MMR-40 with one host MediaMaster® source unit using MMC-PN2K powered network cables (sold separately) to simulate an isolated, stand-alone NMEA 2000® network
Once connected, the MMR-40 automatically recognizes the host MediaMaster® source unit and will then mirror all host source unit controls and screen info onto the MMR-40's full-color, 2.8-inch LCD display, resulting in a complete MediaMaster® user experience.
The MMR-40 is equipped with independent display theme and lighting controls for maximum mounting location flexibility, regardless of the settings on the host source unit. Engineered for real-world marine (and many outdoor) applications, its weatherproof (IP66 rated) chassis is built to withstand the harshest environments.
The MMR-40 includes the following features:
- NMEA 2000® Certified (LEN 4)
- Easy-to-read, high-brightness, 2.8-inch full-color LCD display with large backlit controls
- Independent day/night display themes and lighting controls
- IP66 rated for real marine duty
- Protective Sun Cover included
Note: The MMR-40 is not a stand-alone receiver and does not function without a connected MediaMaster® source unit. All remote control functionality of the MMR-40 is solely derived from the host source unit. Functionality of the MMR-40 requires connection to a NMEA 2000® network or use of MMC-PN2K powered network cables (sold separately).
Need additional information on making MediaMaster® connections?
View the Help Center Article.
|Operating Temperature Range||-4 F to +158 F (-20 C to +70 C)|
|Display Size / Type||2.8-inch / TFT LCD backlighted|
|Display Resolution||320 x 240|
|Height (H)||3.74 in / 95 mm|
|Width (W)||4.65 in / 118 mm|
|Depth (D1)||0.55 in / 14 mm|
|Depth (D2)||1.96 in / 50 mm|
|Mounting Hole Height (A)||3.12 in / 80 mm|
|Mounting Hole Width (B)||3.74 in / 95 mm|
Find the answers to many common questions:
Download Mounting Instructions/Template: MMR-40
U.S.A. Warranty Information - Marine Amplifiers and Electronics
JL Audio Marine Amplifiers and Electronics are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for Two (2) Years from purchase date. JL Audio will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period.
Please hold on to your sales receipt! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser from an authorized retailer.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
The following is not covered under JL Audio's warranty program:
1. Product with defaced, altered or removed serial numbers (no valid, legible serial number = no warranty).
2. Product owned by anyone other than the original purchaser from an authorized JL Audio dealer. (The warranty is not transferable and will not apply to products purchased from unauthorized dealers.)
3. Product that has been physically abused (run over by a car or beat with a hammer, for example).
4. Product that has not been installed according to the instructions in the owner's manual
5. Product in which repair and/or modification has been attempted by unauthorized parties
6. Product damaged cosmetically due to improper handling or normal wear and tear
7. Product damaged in an accident, due to criminal activity (attempted theft, gunshot damage, etc.) or by 'acts of God' (flooding, lightning, locusts, etc.)
8. Custom finishes or other cosmetic treatments applied to products. (JL Audio will not be responsible for restoring or maintaining any custom finishes)
9. Installation and shipping costs associated with removing, re-installing or shipping the product to JL Audio for warranty service
Ask your dealer for details on warranty limitations.
If you need Service on your JL Audio Product:
All warranty returns should be sent to JL AUDIO freight prepaid through an authorized JL AUDIO dealer and must be accompanied by proof of purchase (a copy of the original sales receipt.) Direct returns from consumers or non-authorized dealers will be refused unless specifically authorized by JL AUDIO with a valid return authorization number. Warranty expiration on products returned without proof of purchase will be determined from the manufacturing date code. Coverage may be invalidated as this date is previous to purchase date. Return only defective components. Non-defective items received will be returned freight-collect. Customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance in sending the product to JL AUDIO. Freight damage on returns is not covered under warranty. Always include proof of purchase (sales receipt).
Available in stores only