NMEA 2000® Network, MFD Data Interface for MediaMaster® MM105 & MM105-HR
The MMA-1-HTML is a NMEA 2000® certified data interface engineered to generate MediaMaster® themed UI navigation and controls directly onto your vessel's compatible MFD (Multi-Function Display). Exclusively designed for use with MM105 and MM105-HR source units, the MMA-1-HTML allows you to pilot your boat and control your MediaMaster® seamlessly, via your helm's MFD display.
Outfitted with a NMEA 2000® Micro-C connector (LEN 1), the MMA-1-HTML interfaces with a vessel's NMEA 2000® network using applicable NMEA 2000® cables and connectors (not included). The MMA-1-HTML automatically recognizes the host MediaMaster® source unit and will then project its familiar screen info and navigation controls onto your MFD's display, resulting in a true MediaMaster® user experience.
Note: Functionality of the MMA-1-HTML is derived from the host source unit and connected MFD. The MMA-1-HTML requires connection to a NMEA 2000® network or use of a MMC-PN2K powered network cable (sold separately) to simulate an isolated, stand-alone NMEA 2000® network.
|Operating Voltage||14.4V DC (10V – 15.9V)|
|Operating Temp Range||-4 F to +149 F (-20 C to +65 C)|
|Current Draw / Fuse Value||150 mA (max) / 1 A|
|NMEA 2000® LEN||1 (Micro-C connector)|
|Compatible MFDs*||Simrad, B&G, Lowrance, Garmin|
|Dimensions||6.77 in. x 3.98 in. x 1.73 in.
(172 mm x 101 mm x 44 mm
* Refer to MFD manufacturer for device compatibility info
Marine Materials / Testing
The design of marine products requires extensive materials testing to achieve reliability and longevity.
Building serious marine products requires a real commitment to environmental testing and materials specification. To this end, JL Audio has invested in Ultraviolet testing chambers (to simulate years of sun exposure) and Salt Fog chambers (to simulate years of exposure to salt-water environments). This testing is critical to building products that will not only sound great in your boat, but will also sound great for many, many years.
- injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene cone bodies with synthetic rubber surrounds, specifically formulated with UV inhibitors for marine duty.
- Marine-grade, synthetic fiber spiders with progressive roll designs to withstand high humidity.
- Specifically engineered polymer baskets are corrosion and UV-resistant and encapsulate the woofer's motor system to prevent corrosion.
- Gold-plated, marine-grade brass connection terminals
- Marine-grade stainless steel mounting hardware is included.
USA Limited Warranty: Two (2) years from the original date of purchaseWarranty Details
Find the answers to many common questions:
Available in stores only