Stealthbox® for 2012-2016 Honda CR-V with Crystal Black Pearl interior
The 4th generation of Honda's popular CR-V offers even more space than its predecessor, providing ample room for people and cargo. Unfortunately, none of the factory audio options offer anything resembling powerful, accurate bass response.
To address this shortcoming, we engineered a compact Stealthbox® solution that tucks into the corner of the hatch area, while still leaving plenty of room for all the stuff you want to carry. Inside the Stealthbox® is one of our incredibly thin 10-inch TW3 drivers to fill the CR-V’s cabin with smooth, powerful bass.
The Hard Data: Contains one 10TW3-D4 subwoofer in a sealed enclosure. 400 Watt power handling. Wired for 2 ohm mono. Installs against passenger-side wheel well. Stealthbox® includes a black, steel-mesh grille to protect the driver. Will not fit early 2012 3rd Generation models.
Stealthbox® products are built to order in Miramar, Florida and shipping times vary depending on individual model demand (typically several weeks from order date).
Built in U.S.A. with Global Components
JL Audio's Miramar, Florida loudspeaker production facility is one of the most advanced in the world.
At a time when most audio products are built overseas, JL Audio’s commitment to in-house loudspeaker production continues to grow. To pull this off in a competitive world market, our production engineering team has created one of the world’s most advanced loudspeaker assembly facilities and established a global network of quality component suppliers who build to our specifications. This, combined with our commitment to state-of-the-art assembly technology, allows our skilled workforce to efficiently build JL Audio products to extremely high quality standards, right here in the U.S.A.
Since most of our premium loudspeakers incorporate proprietary, patented technologies requiring specific assembly techniques, we find it is vital that the people who designed them have close access to the people manufacturing them. The following JL Audio products are built in our Miramar, Florida factory, with global components:
- Subwoofers: W7, W6v3, TW5v2, TW3, TW1, W3v3
- Enclosed Car Subwoofers: Stealthbox®, PowerWedge™, ProWedge™, H.O. Wedge™ & MicroSub™ Enclosed Subwoofers
- Marine Loudspeakers, Marine Subwoofers and Marine Enclosed Loudspeakers
- Home Subwoofers: Dominion™, E-Sub, Fathom® and Gotham®
Find the answers to many common questions:
U.S.A. Warranty Information - Stealthbox® Mobile Audio Subwoofer Systems
JL Audio Stealthbox® Subwoofer Systems are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for Two (2) Years from purchase date. JL Audio will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period.
Please hold on to your sales receipt! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser from an authorized retailer.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
The following is not covered under JL Audio's warranty program:
1. Product with defaced, altered or removed serial numbers (no valid, legible serial number = no warranty).
2. Product owned by anyone other than the original purchaser from an authorized JL Audio dealer. (The warranty is not transferable and will not apply to products purchased from unauthorized dealers.)
3. Product that has been physically abused (run over by a car or beat with a hammer, for example).
4. Product that has not been installed according to the instructions in the owner's manual
5. Product in which repair and/or modification has been attempted by unauthorized parties
6. Product damaged cosmetically due to improper handling or normal wear and tear
7. Product damaged in an accident, due to criminal activity (attempted theft, gunshot damage, etc.) or by 'acts of God' (flooding, lightning, locusts, etc.)
8. Custom finishes or other cosmetic treatments applied to products. (JL Audio will not be responsible for restoring or maintaining any custom finishes)
9. Installation and shipping costs associated with removing, re-installing or shipping the product to JL Audio for warranty service
Ask your dealer for details on warranty limitations.
If you need Service on your JL Audio Product:
All warranty returns should be sent to JL AUDIO freight prepaid through an authorized JL AUDIO dealer and must be accompanied by proof of purchase (a copy of the original sales receipt.) Direct returns from consumers or non-authorized dealers will be refused unless specifically authorized by JL AUDIO with a valid return authorization number. Warranty expiration on products returned without proof of purchase will be determined from the manufacturing date code. Coverage may be invalidated as this date is previous to purchase date. Return only defective components. Non-defective items received will be returned freight-collect. Customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance in sending the product to JL AUDIO. Freight damage on returns is not covered under warranty. Always include proof of purchase (sales receipt).
"If you're lucky enough to have a vehicle that one of these Stealthboxes is made for, choosing it over anything else we have heard or seen is a no-brainer."
– CarSound Magazine
"...I was only hoping for more bass to the tune of what the factory Shaker 1000 system offered. What the JL Audio Stealthbox delivered was performance that surpasses the factory Ford stereo systems so completely that you can’t even compare the two systems."
– Shane McGlaun, I4U News, November 2010... on the Ford Mustang Stealthbox
Available in stores only