Machined aluminum rear covers with LED down light for 7.7-inch ETXv3 and 6.5-inch VeX™ enclosed speakers
Take your ETXv3 and VeX™ speaker systems to the next level with these light caps.
Purpose-built for 7.7-inch ETXv3 and VeX™ enclosures, each cap features machined aluminum construction and a built-in, down-firing LED strip to illuminate the area below with brilliant white light. Installation requires just a single hole to be drilled. For retrofitting, each light cap can mount over an enclosure’s existing rear logo cap.
Note: Independent light cap functionality is not compatible with M3 or M6 ETXv3 and VEX™ systems equipped with RGB LED lighting.
Sold as a pair. Adds 0.655" of thickness to the rear of each enclosure.
Marine Materials / Testing
The design of marine products requires extensive materials testing to achieve reliability and longevity.
Building serious marine products requires a real commitment to environmental testing and materials specification. To this end, JL Audio has invested in Ultraviolet testing chambers (to simulate years of sun exposure) and Salt Fog chambers (to simulate years of exposure to salt-water environments). This testing is critical to building products that will not only sound great in your boat, but will also sound great for many, many years.
- injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene cone bodies with synthetic rubber surrounds, specifically formulated with UV inhibitors for marine duty.
- Marine-grade, synthetic fiber spiders with progressive roll designs to withstand high humidity.
- Specifically engineered polymer baskets are corrosion and UV-resistant and encapsulate the woofer's motor system to prevent corrosion.
- Gold-plated, marine-grade brass connection terminals
- Marine-grade stainless steel mounting hardware is included.
USA Limited Warranty: Two (2) years from the original date of purchaseWarranty Details
Find the answers to many common questions:
Available in stores only