Digital Preset Controller for JLid™ compatible products
The M-DRC-50 is a panel-mount, wired digital preset controller designed to connect to the JLid™ port of compatible JL Audio electronics.
- Provides easy, push-button selection of stored DSP presets for compatible JL Audio electronics
- Built-in RGB LED indicator displays selected preset by color
- Weatherproof construction (IP66 rated, from the front, when properly installed)
- One-hole mount design accommodates panels up to 3/4" (19 mm) thick
- 18 ft. (5.5 m) control cable included, with protective connection sleeve
- Powered via the JLid™ connection; separate power wiring is not needed.
The M-DRC-50 is compatible with the following JL Audio products:
MVi-HUB: Connects to the JLid™ COMM Port
MVi Amplifiers*: Connects to the JLid™ CTRL Port
*Not compatible with mono MV amplifiers.
JLid™ is JL Audio's protocol for digital controllers and for communication of settings between devices (not for audio signals).
JLid™ offers two-way communication for a range of accessories, including the following:
Wired System Controllers: DRC-100, DRC-200, DRC-205
Bluetooth® Communicator: VXi-BTC
Networking Accessory: VXi-HUB
JL Audio FiX™ and TwK™ processors each feature one “JLid™ Port”, designed for connection of a wired controller.
JL Audio VXi amplifiers offer powerful networking capabilities via JLid™, to deliver single-point control of multiple amplifiers in a system. This allows the user to adjust levels (Volume, Fader, Balance, Zone Level) and to select from multiple DSP presets, across an entire group of networked amplifiers. JL Audio VXi amplifiers each feature separate “JLid™ Control” and “JLid™ Comm” ports. Please refer to the VXi product manual and our Help Center for details.
JLid™ connections are made via standard CAT-5e cables.
USA Limited Warranty: Two (2) years from the original date of purchaseWarranty Details
Find the answers to many common questions:
Available in stores only