MediaMaster® - Full-featured, weatherproof marine source unit with full color LCD display
Enjoy great audio wherever your adventures might take you, with the MediaMaster® 100s-BE, a Premium Source Unit designed to withstand anything Mother Nature can dish out. This full-featured source unit offers great audio performance and is ideal for marine and powersports applications. Its rugged, weatherproof (IP66 rated) chassis houses an ultra-bright, 3.5-inch full-color LCD display, with separate Day/Night lighting themes for outstanding visibility, even in bright sunshine. When in motion, you will also appreciate the clean user interface with big text and large backlit controls.
Because sound quality is our top priority, the MM100s-BE is not equipped with an internal amplifier designed to drive loudspeakers directly. Instead, it offers audiophile-quality circuitry to deliver crystal-clear signals to high-quality marine amplifiers, through eight preamp outputs. These are deployed in four configurable, nameable audio zones, each offering its own set of independent control options, making the MM100s-BE adaptable to a wide range of system types. On-the-fly, zone volume controls make it easy to adjust the level of your audio zones, while a useful zone volume limit feature makes sure that nobody gets blasted inadvertently. All zones feature our Zero-Clipping audio circuit design, with self-limiting tone controls to keep the audio clean at high listening levels, reducing the likelihood of speaker damage.
Need additional information on making MediaMaster® connections?
View the MediaMaster® Remote Compatibility Help Center Article.
|Input Operating Voltage||10 - 16 VDC|
|Standby Current Draw||120 mA|
|Operating Current Draw||1.5 A|
|Recommended Fuse Value||5 A|
|Remote Turn-on Capacity||500 mA (max)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4 F to +158 F (-20 C to +70 C)|
|Display Size / Type||3.5-inch / TFT LCD backlighted|
|Display Resolution||320 x 240|
|Output Channels||4 Stereo pairs of RCA plugs|
|Output Zones||Relative, Absolute, Fixed or Off|
|Maximum Output Voltage||4V RMS (Relative or Absolute), Selectable 4V/2V/1V RMS (Fixed)|
|FM Tuner with RDS||87.5 MHz to 107.9 MHz (0.2 MHz step)|
|AM Tuner||530 kHz to 1710 kHz (10 kHz step)|
|NOAA Weather Band Tuner||162.400 MHz to 162.550 MHz (0.025 MHz step)|
|Favorites||18 presets across all tuners|
|Profile||A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.4|
|Core Specification||Version 2.1 + EDR|
|Codec||SBC, Qualcomm® aptX™ audio|
|Connection Range||Up to 35 ft / 11 m|
|Interface||USB 2.0 host|
|Maximum Current Output||1 A|
|Supported Audio Formats||MP3, WAV, WMA|
|Apple Compatibility||iPhone 5 or beyond (functionality contingent upon compatible iOS release)|
|Height (H)||3.90 in / 99 mm|
|Width (W)||5.94 in / 151 mm|
|Depth (D1)||1.78 in / 45.2 mm|
|Depth (D2)||3.17 in / 80.5 mm|
|Mounting Hole Height (A)||3.25 in / 83 mm|
|Mounting Hole Width (B)||4.7 in / 119 mm|
Marine Materials / Testing
The design of marine products requires extensive materials testing to achieve reliability and longevity.
Building serious marine products requires a real commitment to environmental testing and materials specification. To this end, JL Audio has invested in Ultraviolet testing chambers (to simulate years of sun exposure) and Salt Fog chambers (to simulate years of exposure to salt-water environments). This testing is critical to building products that will not only sound great in your boat, but will also sound great for many, many years.
- injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene cone bodies with synthetic rubber surrounds, specifically formulated with UV inhibitors for marine duty.
- Marine-grade, synthetic fiber spiders with progressive roll designs to withstand high humidity.
- Specifically engineered polymer baskets are corrosion and UV-resistant and encapsulate the woofer's motor system to prevent corrosion.
- Gold-plated, marine-grade brass connection terminals
- Marine-grade stainless steel mounting hardware is included.
Find the answers to many common questions:
Download Mounting Instructions/Template: MM100s
U.S.A. Warranty Information - Marine Amplifiers and Electronics
JL Audio Marine Amplifiers and Electronics are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for Two (2) Years from purchase date. JL Audio will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period.
Please hold on to your sales receipt! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser from an authorized retailer.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
The following is not covered under JL Audio's warranty program:
1. Product with defaced, altered or removed serial numbers (no valid, legible serial number = no warranty).
2. Product owned by anyone other than the original purchaser from an authorized JL Audio dealer. (The warranty is not transferable and will not apply to products purchased from unauthorized dealers.)
3. Product that has been physically abused (run over by a car or beat with a hammer, for example).
4. Product that has not been installed according to the instructions in the owner's manual
5. Product in which repair and/or modification has been attempted by unauthorized parties
6. Product damaged cosmetically due to improper handling or normal wear and tear
7. Product damaged in an accident, due to criminal activity (attempted theft, gunshot damage, etc.) or by 'acts of God' (flooding, lightning, locusts, etc.)
8. Custom finishes or other cosmetic treatments applied to products. (JL Audio will not be responsible for restoring or maintaining any custom finishes)
9. Installation and shipping costs associated with removing, re-installing or shipping the product to JL Audio for warranty service
Ask your dealer for details on warranty limitations.
If you need Service on your JL Audio Product:
All warranty returns should be sent to JL AUDIO freight prepaid through an authorized JL AUDIO dealer and must be accompanied by proof of purchase (a copy of the original sales receipt.) Direct returns from consumers or non-authorized dealers will be refused unless specifically authorized by JL AUDIO with a valid return authorization number. Warranty expiration on products returned without proof of purchase will be determined from the manufacturing date code. Coverage may be invalidated as this date is previous to purchase date. Return only defective components. Non-defective items received will be returned freight-collect. Customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance in sending the product to JL AUDIO. Freight damage on returns is not covered under warranty. Always include proof of purchase (sales receipt).
Available in stores only