Stealthbox® for 2019-Up RAM 1500 Crew Cab models with Fixed Rear Seat
This generation of RAM’s big hauler combines a bold new design with major advancements in aerodynamics, technology and towing capabilities. Unfortunately, the factory sound systems are greatly deficient in the bass reproduction department.
Fortunately, our engineers tackled this challenge head on and developed a subwoofer solution that fills your Crew Cab with stunning amounts of deep bass output. Featuring a 100% fiberglass, sealed enclosure design, this Stealthbox® houses two of our revolutionary 12TW3 thin-line subwoofers and installs neatly under the rear seat, without compromising rear seat comfort. Rear seat folding is unaffected, and we even left space on the enclosure that’s perfect for a clean, hidden amplifier installation!
The Hard Data: Contains two 12TW3-D8 Subwoofers in a sealed enclosure. 800 watt power handling. Wired for 2 ohm mono. Fits 1500 Crew Cab with fixed (non-reclining) rear seat. For models equipped with a rear underseat storage tray, you must purchase replacement seat bracket trim panels (6ME47TX7AC and 6ME48TX7AC) from Mopar parts. Alternatively, you may also use SB-D-5GRAMCCR/10TW3 (94677). Will not fit 2500 or 3500 models.
Stealthbox® products are built to order in Miramar, Florida and shipping times vary depending on individual model demand (typically several weeks from order date).
Built in U.S.A. with Global Components
JL Audio's Miramar, Florida loudspeaker production facility is one of the most advanced in the world.
At a time when most audio products are built overseas, JL Audio’s commitment to in-house loudspeaker production continues to grow. To pull this off in a competitive world market, our production engineering team has created one of the world’s most advanced loudspeaker assembly facilities and established a global network of quality component suppliers who build to our specifications. This, combined with our commitment to state-of-the-art assembly technology, allows our skilled workforce to efficiently build JL Audio products to extremely high quality standards, right here in the U.S.A.
Since most of our premium loudspeakers incorporate proprietary, patented technologies requiring specific assembly techniques, we find it is vital that the people who designed them have close access to the people manufacturing them. The following JL Audio products are built in our Miramar, Florida factory, with global components:
- Subwoofers: W7, W6v3, TW5v2, TW3, TW1, W3v3
- Enclosed Car Subwoofers: Stealthbox®, PowerWedge™, ProWedge™, H.O. Wedge™ & MicroSub™ Enclosed Subwoofers
- Marine Loudspeakers, Marine Subwoofers and Marine Enclosed Loudspeakers
- Home Subwoofers: Dominion™, E-Sub, Fathom® and Gotham®
Find the answers to many common questions:
U.S.A. Warranty Information - Stealthbox® Mobile Audio Subwoofer Systems
JL Audio Stealthbox® Subwoofer Systems are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for Two (2) Years from purchase date. JL Audio will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period.
Please hold on to your sales receipt! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser from an authorized retailer.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
The following is not covered under JL Audio's warranty program:
1. Product with defaced, altered or removed serial numbers (no valid, legible serial number = no warranty).
2. Product owned by anyone other than the original purchaser from an authorized JL Audio dealer. (The warranty is not transferable and will not apply to products purchased from unauthorized dealers.)
3. Product that has been physically abused (run over by a car or beat with a hammer, for example).
4. Product that has not been installed according to the instructions in the owner's manual
5. Product in which repair and/or modification has been attempted by unauthorized parties
6. Product damaged cosmetically due to improper handling or normal wear and tear
7. Product damaged in an accident, due to criminal activity (attempted theft, gunshot damage, etc.) or by 'acts of God' (flooding, lightning, locusts, etc.)
8. Custom finishes or other cosmetic treatments applied to products. (JL Audio will not be responsible for restoring or maintaining any custom finishes)
9. Installation and shipping costs associated with removing, re-installing or shipping the product to JL Audio for warranty service
Ask your dealer for details on warranty limitations.
If you need Service on your JL Audio Product:
All warranty returns should be sent to JL AUDIO freight prepaid through an authorized JL AUDIO dealer and must be accompanied by proof of purchase (a copy of the original sales receipt.) Direct returns from consumers or non-authorized dealers will be refused unless specifically authorized by JL AUDIO with a valid return authorization number. Warranty expiration on products returned without proof of purchase will be determined from the manufacturing date code. Coverage may be invalidated as this date is previous to purchase date. Return only defective components. Non-defective items received will be returned freight-collect. Customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance in sending the product to JL AUDIO. Freight damage on returns is not covered under warranty. Always include proof of purchase (sales receipt).
"If you're lucky enough to have a vehicle that one of these Stealthboxes is made for, choosing it over anything else we have heard or seen is a no-brainer."
– CarSound Magazine
"...I was only hoping for more bass to the tune of what the factory Shaker 1000 system offered. What the JL Audio Stealthbox delivered was performance that surpasses the factory Ford stereo systems so completely that you can’t even compare the two systems."
– Shane McGlaun, I4U News, November 2010... on the Ford Mustang Stealthbox
Available in stores only