Premium 6 AWG 12V Power Marine Connection Kit, Single Amplifier, Within 20 ft of Battery
Premium 6 AWG 12-Volt Power Connection System for Single Amplifier - 50A Maximum
Ideal for most Runabouts and Cruisers where amplifier location is 10-20 feet (3-6 m) from battery, or closer
Everything you need to make secure, high-integrity power connections to a single amplifier with up to a 50A fuse rating. Ensure the safety of your audio system and vessel with the included Marine Circuit Breaker. As with all our Premium kits, the power wire is true AWG-spec, pure OFC copper, which is tinned to combat corrosion.
Included in this System:
- Red 6 AWG Tinned Power Wire (with two Power Rings) - 2 ft (0.6 m)
- Red 6 AWG Tinned Power Wire (with one Power Ring) - 18 ft (5.5 m)
- Yellow 6 AWG Tinned Ground Wire (with one Power Ring) - 20 ft (6.1 m)
- Blue 16 AWG Remote Turn-On Wire - 18 ft (5.5 m)
- 50 Amp Marine Circuit Breaker - XMD-MCB-50
- Manual Reset Design with High-Visibility Switch (no fuses to blow)
- IP67 Rated: withstands full immersion in water up to 1 meter deep
- SAE J1171 External Ignition Protected: suitable for use in marine engine compartments and fuel tank locations
- Stainless steel connection points for corrosion-resistance
Find the answers to many common questions:
U.S.A. Warranty Information - Mobile Audio Engineered Connection Systems
JL Audio Engineered Connection Systems are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for Two (2) Years from purchase date. JL Audio will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period.
Please hold on to your sales receipt! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser from an authorized retailer.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
The following is not covered under JL Audio's warranty program:
1. Product with defaced, altered or removed serial numbers (no valid, legible serial number = no warranty).
2. Product owned by anyone other than the original purchaser from an authorized JL Audio dealer. (The warranty is not transferable and will not apply to products purchased from unauthorized dealers.)
3. Product that has been physically abused (run over by a car or beat with a hammer, for example).
4. Product that has not been installed according to the instructions in the owner's manual
5. Product in which repair and/or modification has been attempted by unauthorized parties
6. Product damaged cosmetically due to improper handling or normal wear and tear
7. Product damaged in an accident, due to criminal activity (attempted theft, gunshot damage, etc.) or by 'acts of God' (flooding, lightning, locusts, etc.)
8. Custom finishes or other cosmetic treatments applied to products. (JL Audio will not be responsible for restoring or maintaining any custom finishes)
9. Installation and shipping costs associated with removing, re-installing or shipping the product to JL Audio for warranty service
Ask your dealer for details on warranty limitations.
If you need Service on your JL Audio Product:
All warranty returns should be sent to JL AUDIO freight prepaid through an authorized JL AUDIO dealer and must be accompanied by proof of purchase (a copy of the original sales receipt.) Direct returns from consumers or non-authorized dealers will be refused unless specifically authorized by JL AUDIO with a valid return authorization number. Warranty expiration on products returned without proof of purchase will be determined from the manufacturing date code. Coverage may be invalidated as this date is previous to purchase date. Return only defective components. Non-defective items received will be returned freight-collect. Customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance in sending the product to JL AUDIO. Freight damage on returns is not covered under warranty. Always include proof of purchase (sales receipt).
Voted "Favorite Stereo Manufacturer"
– 2011 Reader's Choice Awards, Powerboat Magazine
"Our customers are thrilled with the incredible sound quality of the JL Audio systems we're installing in our boats."
– Ariel Pared, SeaVee Boats
"We tested a boat with a complete JL Audio system... The clarity and power emitted by this system was second to no other boat system on any boat, of any size, we have ever heard. It was a truly amazing experience."
– Tony Adelo, Mayor's Cup Magazine
"My JL Audio sound system can turn a bad day of fishing into a fun day on the water."
– Captain Rimmer Covington, Owner - Mexican Gulf Fishing Company
Available in stores only