Premium 6 AWG 12-Volt Power Connection System for Single Amplifier - 50A Maximum
Ideal for most Runabouts and Cruisers where amplifier location is 10-20 feet (3-6 m) from battery, or closer
Everything you need to make secure, high-integrity power connections to a single amplifier with up to a 50A fuse rating. Ensure the safety of your audio system and vessel with the included Marine Circuit Breaker. As with all our Premium kits, the power wire is true AWG-spec, pure OFC copper, which is tinned to combat corrosion.
Included in this System:
- Red 6 AWG Tinned Power Wire (with two Power Rings) - 2 ft (0.6 m)
- Red 6 AWG Tinned Power Wire (with one Power Ring) - 18 ft (5.5 m)
- Yellow 6 AWG Tinned Ground Wire (with one Power Ring) - 20 ft (6.1 m)
- Blue 16 AWG Remote Turn-On Wire - 18 ft (5.5 m)
- 50 Amp Marine Circuit Breaker - XMD-MCB-50
- Manual Reset Design with High-Visibility Switch (no fuses to blow)
- IP67 Rated: withstands full immersion in water up to 1 meter deep
- SAE J1171 External Ignition Protected: suitable for use in marine engine compartments and fuel tank locations
- Stainless steel connection points for corrosion-resistance
USA Limited Warranty: Two (2) years from the original date of purchaseWarranty Details
Find the answers to many common questions:
Voted "Favorite Stereo Manufacturer"
– 2011 Reader's Choice Awards, Powerboat Magazine
"Our customers are thrilled with the incredible sound quality of the JL Audio systems we're installing in our boats."
– Ariel Pared, SeaVee Boats
"We tested a boat with a complete JL Audio system... The clarity and power emitted by this system was second to no other boat system on any boat, of any size, we have ever heard. It was a truly amazing experience."
– Tony Adelo, Mayor's Cup Magazine
"My JL Audio sound system can turn a bad day of fishing into a fun day on the water."
– Captain Rimmer Covington, Owner - Mexican Gulf Fishing Company
Available in stores only